Within this course we are going to cover Microneedling, Dermaroller, Dermapen and Mesotherapy.
Microneedling, Dermaroller, Dermapen & Mesotherapy treatments are popular, non-invasive skin rejuvenation procedures, with no downtime. This treatment is also known as ‘Collagen Induction Therapy’, and helps strengthens the epidermis.
As the name suggest, these needling treatments use small needles to prick the surface of the skin, creating micro-wounds. These micro-wounds trigger the body’s natural healing processes, and stimulate long-term benefits with the production collagen, thus helping the skin to look more radiant, whilst rejuvenating and improving the overall appearance as well as, smoothing the texture, and aiding in the treatment of various skin conditions.
Needling treatments can help to stimulate the production of natural elastin and collagen to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, scarring and stretch marks, effectively and powerfully, helping to slow down the early signs of aging, and preventing new wrinkles and fine lines from occurring.
These treatments can be combined with corrective antioxidant serums, which will aid in brightening your skin that results in a youthful glow, therefore allowing your clients to have younger looking skin with no downtime, helping to combat a variety of skin conditions.
- Minimal discomfort and fast recovery time
- Safe on most skin types
- Natural skin rejuvenation
- Smooths skin texture
- Stimulates collagen production
- Skin looks plumper and more radiant after treatment
- Targets the signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks
- Targets pigmentation irregularities for to combat skin tones and colour
- Enhances the effects of other skin treatments
What will be covered within this unit:
- Health, safety & hygiene
- Anatomy & Physiology of skin
- Preparation of work area
- Client consultation & preparation
- Procedure & technique demonstration
- Contra-actions & aftercare advice
You will receive:
- Step by step manual
- All training equipment supplied on the day for your training
- No case studies needed
- Quality training, small classes
- ABT & IPHM Accredited certificate, which will allow you to get Public Liability Insurance for your business
This is a 1-day course and will be run between 9:30am – 5:30pm.
*Please note that the number of hours required to complete this course can vary depending on the class size, and the speed of learning.
For this course, students do need a certificate in Level 3 Beauty Therapy, ITEC/HND, nurse, doctor, dentist or pharmacist.
If you do not hold one of these qualifications, unfortunately our accrediting bodies for insurance will not cover your application.
If you would like to get trained to this level, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to help you.
Get Started Today!
- During this unit you will learn how carry out a needling treatments.
- We will cover products and equipment needed to carry out the treatment.
- All equipment will be provided on the day of training.
- This class does have both male and female students.
- Students will work on each other on the day.
- Call or email for dates and time.
- Your payment will secure your place and is non-refundable.
What You Will Need!
What you will need on the day of training is:
All students are required to bring and wear a face mask, whilst on the premise. Any students who do not have a mask, will not be allowed to enter the college, and will lose their fee.
During your course, all products and equipment will be provided. Please feel free to wear comfortable clothing, with flat shoes and your hair tied up.