Within this course we are going to cover Dermaplaning, Microneedling/Dermaroller and Dermapen.
By combining these treatments, it allows for product to penetrate even deeper, as the top layer of dead skin is removed with the dermaplaning treatment and then a needling treatment done on top. This is a far more effective way of carrying out these treatment with even better results.
These treatments are also known as ‘Collagen Induction Therapy’, and helps strengthens the epidermis.
These treatments can be combined with corrective antioxidant serums, which will aid in brightening your skin that results in a youthful glow, therefore allowing your clients to have younger looking skin with no downtime, helping to combat a variety of skin conditions.
The Benefits of Dermaplaning are:
- Removes dead skin cells
- Removes peach fuzz facial hair, which traps dirt and oils
- Promotes smoother skin
- Improves fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Allows products to penetrate deeper in to the skin
Benefits of a Needling treatment include:
- Minimal discomfort and fast recovery time
- Safe on most skin types
- Natural skin rejuvenation
- Smooths skin texture
- Stimulates collagen production
- Skin looks plumper and more radiant after treatment
- Targets the signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks
- Targets pigmentation irregularities for to combat skin tones and colour
- Enhances the effects of other skin treatments
During this unit you will learn how carry out a needling treatments.
- We will cover products and equipment needed to carry out the treatment.
- All equipment will be provided on the day of training.
- This class does have both male and female students.
- Students will work on each other on the day.
- Call or email for dates and time.
- Your payment will secure your place and is non-refundable.
What will be covered within this unit:
- Health, safety & hygiene
- Anatomy & Physiology of skin
- Preparation of work area
- Client consultation & preparation
- Procedure & technique demonstration
- Contra-actions & aftercare advice
You will receive:
- Step by step manual
- All training equipment supplied on the day for your training
- No case studies needed
- Quality training, small classes
- ABT & IPHM Accredited certificate, which will allow you to get Public Liability Insurance for your business
This is a 1-day course and will be run between 10am – 5:30pm.
*Please note that the number of hours required to complete this course can vary depending on the class size, and the speed of learning.
For this course, students do need a certificate in Level 3 Beauty Therapy, ITEC/HND, nurse, doctor, dentist or pharmacist.
If you do not hold one of these qualifications, unfortunately our accrediting bodies for insurance will not cover your application.
If you would like to get trained to this level, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to help you.
Get Started Today!