A chemical peel works by causing a chemical burn and removing the top layers of skin, which in turn allows new skin to generate. Chemical peels can range from very superficial to deep, the severity of your peel will depend on the chemical agents used, and the concentration.
After a chemical peel, the lower layers of the skin will respond by renewing skin and by increasing the production of collagen, resulting in your clients’ skin looking more youthful and smoother.
The Benefits of Chemical Peel are:
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Brightens dull skin.
- Hydrates dry and dull skin.
- Reduces the appearance of hyper pigmentation.
- Evens skin tone.
- Helps prevent breakouts.
- Reduces post-inflammatory hyper pigmentation.
- Diminishes excess oil production.
What will be covered within this unit:
- Health, safety & hygiene
- Anatomy & Physiology of skin
- Preparation of work area
- Client consultation & preparation
- Procedure & technique demonstration
- Contra-actions & aftercare advice
You will receive:
- Step by step manual
- All training equipment supplied on the day for your training
- No case studies needed
- Quality training, small classes
- ABT & IPHM Accredited certificate, which will allow you to get Public Liability Insurance for your business
This is a 1-day course and will be run between 9:30am – 5:30pm.
*Please note that the number of hours required to complete this course can vary depending on the class size, and the speed of learning.
For this course, students do need a certificate in Level 2 Beauty Therapy, ITEC/HND, nurse, doctor, dentist or pharmacist.
If you do not hold one of these qualifications, unfortunately our accrediting bodies for insurance will not cover your application.
If you would like to get trained to this level, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to help you.
Get Started Today!
- During this unit you will learn how carry out a chemical peel treatment.
- We will cover products and equipment needed to carry out the treatment.
- All equipment will be provided on the day of training.
- This class does have both male and female students.
- Call or email for dates and time.
- Your payment will secure your place and is non-refundable.
What You Will Need!
What you will need on the day of training is:
All students are required to bring and wear a face mask, whilst on the premise. Any students who do not have a mask, will not be allowed to enter the college, and will lose their fee.
During your course, all products and equipment will be provided. Please feel free to wear comfortable clothing, with flat shoes and your hair tied up.