This is a full on 3 day course
During this course we will cover:
- Chemical Peels
The Benefits of Dermaplaning are:
- Removes dead skin cells
- Removes peach fuzz facial hair, which traps dirt and oils
- Promotes smoother skin
- Improves fine lines and wrinkles
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production
- Allows products to penetrate deeper in to the skin
The Benefits of Chemical Peel are:
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Brightens dull skin.
- Hydrates dry and dull skin.
- Reduces the appearance of hyper pigmentation.
- Evens skin tone.
- Helps prevent breakouts.
- Reduces post-inflammatory hyper pigmentation.
- Diminishes excess oil production.
Benefits of Needling Treatments are:
- Minimal discomfort and fast recovery time
- Safe on most skin types
- Natural skin rejuvenation
- Smooths skin texture
- Stimulates collagen production
- Skin looks plumper and more radiant after treatment
- Targets the signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves the appearance of stretch marks
- Targets pigmentation irregularities for to combat skin tones and colour
- Enhances the effects of other skin treatments
Benefits of a PRP Treatments are:
- PRP & Needling treatments are perfect for acne scars and scaring.
- This treatment will improves aged and sun damaged skin.
- PRP will improve facial and décolleté lines and wrinkles.
- There are no side effects or allergic reactions to the treatment, as only your clients own blood can be used.
- Your clients skin will look healthier, as it boosts collagen production.
- PRP & Needling rejuvenates the skin with a tightness and glow.
What will be covered within this unit:
- Health, safety & hygiene for all treatments.
- Anatomy & Physiology of skin
- Preparation of work area
- Client consultation & preparation
- Procedure & technique demonstration
- Contra-actions & aftercare advice
You will receive:
- Step by step manual
- All training equipment supplied on the day for your training
- No case studies needed
- Students will receive and do the treatment during this course
- Quality training, small classes
- IPHM Accredited certificate, which will allow you to get Public Liability Insurance for your business
This is a 3-day course and will be run between 9:30am – 4:30pm.
*Please note that the number of hours required to complete this course can vary depending on the class size, and the speed of learning.
Please be advised, that if you are squeamish or not able to take or see blood be taken, then this course is not for you.
For this course, students do need a certificate in Level 3 Beauty Therapy, ITEC/HND, nurse, doctor, dentist or pharmacist.
If you do not hold one of these qualifications, unfortunately our accrediting bodies for insurance will not cover your application.
If you would like to get trained to this level, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to help you.
Get Started Today!
- During this unit you will learn how carry out a needling treatments.
- We will cover products and equipment needed to carry out the treatment.
- All equipment will be provided on the day of training.
- This class does have both male and female students.
- Call or email for dates and time.
- Your payment will secure your place and is non-refundable.
What You Will Need
What you will need on the day of training is:
All students are required to bring and wear a face mask, whilst on the premise. Any students who do not have a mask, will not be allowed to enter the college, and will lose their fee.
During your course, all products and equipment will be provided. Please feel free to wear comfortable clothing, with flat shoes and your hair tied up.